Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Fresh files 1

~Fresh Files~
         Deep breath... Close your eyes....an atempt at being calm.
          Tomorow I start the first day of high school!!! I'm excited and scared all at the same time!!!! I have his weird feelig that it's not tomorrow because I don't know how I'm going to fall asleep and I don't how I'm going to wake up. The first day of school is usually the only day I dont dread the 8:00 start of school. Thought, this year I have late start! Which means it will be starting later than 8! Whichmeans I will get a few more hours to stare at my glowing digital clock while ibtoss and turn with excitement and antcipation. I have picked out my outfit now, as long as I stay with it, I won't face any problems tomorrow.. If I decided my watercolor print shirt isn't meeting my expectations I face a challenge that only a goddess in a silk gown could face! 110 degrees is very hot. It's just my luck that is the high for the first day of school :( Fear not my fellow fashionits I have come up with an effortlessly lightplan linen shorts! There very perfect and from one of my top favorite stores forever21! (forever21.Com).
     

I hate too say goodbye so soon but, I must my battery is crying to be charged and I feel terrible usuing all 20% left (haha)
  

Adioś

 Cìao

Goodbye

And to those who viewed my blog thanks
 please follow I have like 1 follower If I reach 5 I will spice it up more!


 ForCorture!!!! <3

1 comment: