Thursday, September 8, 2011

One of those days
    Today was one of those days, the kind that if I knew were going to be so pointless and boring and sad, I would have never gotten out of bed! Unless.........I needed to pee(exceptions always apply). My friends were weird and kinda shitty. I got my permanent seat in Science next to some asshole-looking kid who I will probably insult countless times this year. Okay, sorry that was a bit harsh! I'm not trying to sound like a short-tempered bitch be, like let's be honest here we all know there are thoose types of people that you will see or spend like 5 minutes with and your like Damn..if this kid piusses me off on a bad day i will Bitch him out to no-end. But, but, but, today I was about to beg thats annoying asshole-looking kid (No clue what his name is) to shut up and not be one of thoose idotic dicks; who make me want to cry in a corner, when  I thought maybe hes one of thoose guys who havent fully gone through puberty yet. Yes, that was it! The evidence was right in my face well, the chicne (chin-acne)and he was one of thoose guys who only grew one ball, the other one well...isn't there yet (that's a less rawnchy way of putting it). So I just put this meere smile on my face and looked at him and looked away at my science teacher who seemed to be a hell of alot better than me last.

             It
was
one
of
thoose
days.

</3

No comments:

Post a Comment