Thursday, September 8, 2011

My new outfit




Forever21


-skirt was around$15


-Earrings around $4.80


*


**


***


**


*


Fresh and innovating,
 bold and realistic,
   That's what I love love love about Forever21/ http://forever21.com/. I find myself going there often with my friends or on the weekend with my mom. They defiantly know trends and what's in and what's going to be in. Most stores only carry a few trends forever21 on the other hand, carries all of them preppy,classic, bold,tribal, Gothic, southern, classy, dressy, indie, punk, dark, soft and sweet, Conservative,etc. I'm not the type of person who only like one or two trends or wears the jean shorts with the floral top and the black vans everyday. I like to refresh and refine, same with makeup&hair it says a lot when you look at someone and feel like there fresh and not the boring old person who is in dire need of a spruce up!


                          <3

No comments:

Post a Comment